MAXIFLEX CUT 2 MICROFOAM GLOVES 34-8743 -12 PAIRS
MaxiFlex Cut Level 2, Sold by the Dozen, 12 Pairs, 6 Dozen/Case.
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
ANSI Cut Level: 2
Abrasion Rating: 4
Circular Blade Cut Rating: 5
Tear Rating: 3
Puncture Rating: 1